With the fast approach of a new year, I've been thinking about what resolutions I may want to make and one thing has stood out to me as something I HAVE to do - get outside more. What better way to do that than to join the 365 Challenge? I've followed Tales of a Mountain Mama and Hike Like a Woman for months and was super stoked when I found out about their challenge. I'm all about getting outside and this challenge motivates me to not only get outside but find new places to explore. I already have a list written down of state parks and forests I can't wait to go check out.
There is a $10 sign-up fee, but you get all this cool stuff for joining:
- A #365milechallenge vinyl sticker (shipped only to the U.S. or Canada)
- Entry into a private, supportive and fun facebook group just for 365 Mile Challenge participants.
- Exclusive discounts on outdoor clothing and gear found only for members of the group.
- Automatic entry for prize package drawings on outdoor clothing, gear and swag.
- Motivation and support to get out there and conquer 365 miles.
- Automatic entry into a mega big prize package just for 365-mile challenge finishers if you complete your 365 miles before midnight (MST) on December 31, 2017.
365 miles in 365 days. Let's do this!